10 Secret Superbowl Party Tips you NEED to know
Many people will tell you that the Superbowl is the BEST party of the entire year! Well, don’t let them down…. Read these 10 Secret Superbowl Party Tips you NEED to know to make your party talked about for the next 6 months!
1) Plan some kind of game style fun – Yes folks are coming to watch the game but they also wanna be in the game so plan some kind of fun. Make a friendly wager using this fun Superbowl Party Pool kit
2) Keep the kids busy – Most of us have kids but there’s NOTHING WORSE then kids bugging parents during game time fun! Pick up 2 movies from Netflix or stream some Disney movies from Amazon. And don’t forget to make some football fun food for the kids too. Lastly, make sure you serve juice boxes – it’s not the night you should be cleaning up spills.
3) Use disposable pans, paper plates and throw away everything possible. Reynolds Wrap is your friend so line your plans with it for FAST clean up. Remember Superbowl is always on a Sunday and most of us have to get up and go to work the next day. Check out these festive yet inexpensive disposable paper plates.
4) Give the feeling everyone is game side on the field watching the game. Use coolers in the TV room so no one has to get up to go to the refrigerator and miss a hot play. If you don’t have a suitable cooler check out this inflatable football cooler! How fun!
5) Keep something on hand to throw around for the boys! And, don’t forget to clear lamps and breakables from the room! Check out this cool plush football buddy!
6) Food must be finger food! This isn’t the time to worry about prim and proper. Keep food simple, full fat fare and fun! Think nachos, chili dogs, pizza chips and buffalo dip sauce! The truth is that no one wants to worry about cutting their food – they came to watch the game!
7) Dress for party success. What you wear sets the tone for the night. I like to pull out my goal post head band because it’s a great piece for making people laugh and starting conversation. It’s only a little over $5 bucks so well worth it and I’ve had mine now for about 3 years. Oh, and of course I’m always going to wear the jersey for my favorite team too!
8) Decorate, decorate, decorate. Decorations are a way to immediately set the tone for your party. It gets your people in a festive and fun mood. Go with football party plates & napkins and as well and streamers either in your teams favorite colors or the colors of the teams that make it to the Superbowl.
9) Skip healthy – Yes it’s the 20th century and people are increasingly moving toward healthier living habits but I assure you – NO ONE wants healthy on Superbowl Sunday! Trust me on this one! Go with full fat fare!
10) Move any furniture in your TV room that may get broken – You don’t want to have an attitude going to work on Monday because the “boys” broke your favorite lamp. Move all of the breakable sentimental stuff from you TV room! Accidents happen, people get rowdy since the Superbowl is a highly charged game. Be prepared.