Mark your calendars because Howl O Scream at Busch Gardens Williamsburg starts September 23rd. People from all over come to see this event that lasts from 9/23 until 10/29. Plus, this year is even bigger and better with some new spooky exhibits!!! Never been before? Well I’ll tell you about the new exhibits that’ll give you the creeps as well as some tips for 1st timers attending this years scariest Halloween event on the East Coast.
This SPOOKY season you’ll find:
- New haunted house (FrostBite)
- New Terror-tory (Axe Alley)
- New escape room (No Escape: Case of the Haunted Hotel)
Here are some tips for navigating Howl O Scream for 1st timers:
- During the day you’ll enjoy the experience of Busch Gardens Williamsburg just like you’ve always known but at 6pm, beware, the park converts into Howl O Scream so if you have little ones before sure they’ve exited the park by 6pm. (some areas for tots will close at 5pm in preparation for the 6pm spooky adventures)
- Your Howl O Scream adventures do not require a separate park ticket. Simply purchase your Busch Garden ticket and stay in the park after 6pm and your adventures will begin.
- If you’re finding yourself a bit squeamish allow those more daring in your party to lead you through the maze, haunted house, and escape room exhibits 1st. If you freak out in terror, there are plenty of exit points so just have fun!
- Be prepared to be startled, scared and spooked….but above all have fun and laugh it off. Remember, everyone leaves with a smile and a night of ghoulish laughter.
- Remember, no one at Howl O Scream will ever really hurt you. Everyone is just there to have fun play play a spooky role so keep that in mind when Jack the Ripper catches up with you for a quick hello!
And stay tuned, Family Finds Fun is going to be shooting video the 1st opening weekend of Howl O Scream….. ☺