Busch Gardens Williamsburg Christmas Town
It is no doubt that our family loves Busch Gardens in Williamsburg. We never run out of fun things to do at Busch Gardens, and Christmas time is no exception! Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, Virginia has become a family tradition for many families during the holiday season and after my 1st visit I can completely see why!!!!! Christmas time shines the brightest at Busch Gardens Christmas town. With over 8 million Christmas lights aglow, festive music played throughout the beautifully decorated park, Busch Gardens Williamsburg is the largest light display in North America. Of course, we love the beautiful glowing lights, but this year there is even more to love with so many rides and special places for little ones too!
Festive Christmas Spirit
Everywhere you go, you feel the spirit of Christmas throughout the park. We loved the festive food and drinks such as the hot cocoa and cinnamon buns at Cocoa Café! With lights, festivities, food, and fun, the spirit of Christmas comes to life in every corner of Christmas Town! The park is transformed with lights, sounds of the season and smiling faces everywhere you look! I love that it’s not just a section of the park that is decorated but everywhere you look…. It’s so amazing!
What our family really enjoys about Busch Gardens Christmas Town is that every year brings something new to look forward to. This makes it a wonderful family tradition because neither the kids nor the adults get tired of going to the same place every year. Here’s what Busch Gardens Williamsburg Christmas Town has in store for you this year!
Rudolph’s Winter Wonderland: Kids of all ages can meet the infamous Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer and all his friends. Play games such as Brumble’s Snowball toss, or mingle with Rudolph at Dine with Rudolph & Friends. Oh, and I can’t forget that you can get some amazing photos too – perfect for your holiday cards!
Sesame Street Forest of Fun: Meet Elmo, Abby, Cookie Monster, and Cad Abby. In this magical Sesame Street Forest of fun, we loved the special holiday photos we were able to capture. This is the perfect spot for families with little ones that need to get out that energy and still enjoy the fun of the park!
Expanded Ride Lineup: For the first year ever ,during Christmas Town, Busch Gardens will offer two of its infamous roller coaster rides: Verbolten and Tempesto. You think the roller coaster ride is magical during the night? Wait until you see the 8 million sparkling lights from above. It’s really wonderful and amazing!
It’s absolutely magical how Christmas comes to life with Christmas shows you wouldn’t find anywhere else. We can’t wait to see all the magic displayed in these magical shows at Busch Gardens Williamsburg Christmas Town this year! We only made it to 2 shows so far but we’re planning to return to Christmas Town next week to catch some more shows and ride a few more rides!
- Deck the Halls: Celebrate Christmas traditions while starting your own Christmas tradition with “Deck the Halls.” This live musical gives tribute to all Christmas traditions.
- Gloria: The first Christmas is one many celebrate. Watch as the theater comes to life with this glorious re-telling of the first Christmas!
- Miracles: Everyone wants a Christmas miracle. In this action-filled show, even the simplest of miracles become extraordinary. You will be encouraged to reach for the stars after you watch “Miracles” happen.
- O’Tannenbaum: One of the best things about Christmas is looking at all the magnificent light displays. In “O’Tannenbaum,” this larger than life spectacular light show will have you lit up with Christmas spirit.
- Scrooge No More: Christmas is more than gifts, money, and things. In “Scrooge No More,” we learn the importance of family and friends being together for the holidays as Scrooge is swept away by Ghosts of the past, present, and future.
- ‘Twas that Night: Busch Gardens brings the poem “A Visit from St. Nicholas” to life in a magical performance called “’Twas the Night.”
Don’t miss out on this magical event. Visit Busch Gardens in Williamsburg from November 25-December 4 (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday only) or December 9-January 2 (Daily except Christmas).
For more information be sure to follow on social media;
- Facebook: @BuschGardensVA
- Instagram: @buschgardensva
- Twitter: @BuschGardensVA
- Snapchat: @BuschGardensVA
- YouTube: Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Water Country USA
A big thanks to Busch Gardens Williamsburg for providing complimentary tickets so we could experience the Christmas Town fun! All of the opinions and excitement over the event are 100% my own!