- Coupons are too complicated. Not true! Couponing is really easy! You just clip the coupon and pair up the item at the sore.
- Its Cheaper to buy generic brands. Not true! Most of the time you can pair a coupon with a sale and obtain the brand name product for less than the generic product.
- There are no coupons for healthy items. Not true! Check on websites like:www.Kashi.com, www.HealthyChoice.com, www.HorizonDairy.com, www.vermontorganicsformula.com, www.NaturesSourceCleaners.com, www.CherryMoonFarms.com Sign up for newsletters for your favorite items. E-mail your favorite food brands and request coupons.
Helpful hint: Sign up for newsletters for your favorite items. E-mail your favorite food brands and request coupons.
- There are no coupons for the things I use. Not true! Write to the manufacturer of the item and request coupons.
- It takes too long at the store with coupons. Not true! If you plan out your shopping trip in advance with the help of www.familyfindsfun.com you won’t have to take out your coupons until you get to the cash register. It takes a little advance planning and saves you BIG!
- Coupons don’t really save that much money. Not true! Coupon shopping can save you 50% or better off of your regular weekly grocery bill. Once you develop a stock pile of on sale items that you use regularly you’ll save even more than 50%!
- I’ll save more shopping at Cosco or Sam’s Club or Bj’s. Not true! Some whole sale bulk shopping clubs don’t even allow coupon shopping. If you shop the sales and use your coupons you’re sure to save the most at local grocery stores like Safeway, ACME, Walgreens, CVS, and Rite Aid for example.