After marrying a man of Swedish descent, I must admit, Sweden has been on my bucket list for quite some time. Well if you’ve haven’t gotten your passport yet and booked your flight, the next best thing is Family Day at the House of Sweden!
This is a fun family event full of culture, son, dance, and good old wholesome FUN! Here are the details:
- Free admission, open 10 am to 3 pm.
- Location: House of Sweden, 2900 K St NW.
- Featuring children’s theater, a toy swap, drama workshops, crafts, painting, quizzes, and much more!
- Performances of GUJI GUJI – A VERY SPECIAL DUCK at 11 am and 2 pm
- IMAGINATION STAGE theater workshops at 10:00 am, 12, and 1 pm
- ALL DAY: Toy Swap with Retoy, Crafts & Painting
- Quiz Challenge, Film Screening, Story Time in the “Room for Children”