Are you ready for Halloween? It may be several weeks away, but the fun will be here soon, and my family and I can’t wait! Scarier than ever, Busch Gardens Howl-O Scream is bringing horror to the top starting September 23, 2016 in Williamsburg, VA. As season pass holders, this is the first time we will be attending an event like this. Our summer thrills are making way for some fall chills, and here are just a few of the chilling things we are excited to do at Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream!
Visit the Terror-tories
Things are a bit unsettling in the various terror-tories throughout the park, but we can’t wait to find out just how scary it will be. Here are just a few of the Terror-tories we can’t wait to stroll through:
- Ripper Row: In this England terror-tory, a murderer is on the loose and nobody knows what Jack the ripper looks like or who he will strike. Keep our head down and making it out alive sounds like thrilling good time.
- Vampire Point: What is scarier than vampires? Vampires who are waiting to sink their fangs into you as you make your way through this bloodsucker town in Germany.
- Demon Street: We can’t wait to visit this street in France where Paris is burning, and fiery fiends are lurking every corner. Who knows how we will escape.
- Make Our Way Through the Haunted Houses
Nothing quite makes Halloween like a haunted house. At Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream, however, there isn’t just one haunted house; there are 7 haunted houses! Though we may not make through them all, the following are top on the list:
- New Circo Sinistro: This creepy haunted house is the park’s newest addition. Of course, we can’t wait to see it. As the tents rise no one knows what lies inside. Apparently everything you see, you soon become. Sounds like a creepy good time.
- Catacombs: This haunted house is one the boys can’t wait to see. With rat infested remains, miles of bones, and voices of the dead, we are in for a real fright.
- Lumberhack: The woods are a scary place on their own, especially at night. However, the Lumberhack haunted woods hold a scary secret. The forgotten lumberjacks who were abandoned after a horrible accident wait for unsuspecting campers to stumble into their den. Sounds like fun.
Experience Thrill Seeking Rides
Not only are their scary territories and frightening haunted houses, but there are terrifying rides that keep the thrill going far into the night. Here are just a few of the rides we can’t wait to board:
- Curse of Darkastle
At Busch Gardens Howl-O-Scream, there is something for every thill seeker to enjoy. Are you ready for a thrilling, chilling fall experience?